Gluten-Free Pancakes and Za’atar Fried Chicken
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our fabulous friends at Serious Eats. This week we were smitten with these gluten-free pancakes, as well as pumpkin seed pesto, and a tour of Kenji’s kitchen. We also loved a post on how to deal with eggplant overload (IS there such a thing?)!
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Pancakes – Light and fluffy GF pancakes, with some tips for making them easier to prep the night before.
• A Virtual Tour of Kenji Alt’s Food Lab Kitchen – A normal guy with a normal kitchen, but he’s got cute taste-testers!
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Pumpkin Seed Pesto – Simple yet filling and delicious.
• The Crisper Whisperer: How to Handle Eggplant Overload – Too much eggplant? Here are a few solid ways to use it up.
• The Secret Ingredient (Za’atar): Za’atar Fried Chicken – A contrast of the expected with the unexpected.
Previous Good Eats: How to Make Makizushi (Sushi Rolls)
(Image: Serious Eats)