30 Glass Jars for Storing Pantry Essentials
Whether you have open shelving or an envy-inducing walk-in pantry, one thing that every kitchen needs is a good glass jar or canister. From storing baking supplies like flour and sugar, to housing bulk grains like rice, quinoa, and farro, you just can’t argue with the utility of a glass jar.
The good news is that these organizational must-haves come in all shapes and sizes to fit any pantry. The bad news? It can be overwhelming to choose! We’ve narrowed down the list to our favorite 30 options for every pantry size and budget.
- Round Hermetic Canning Jars by Kilner, $7–$13 from Container Store
- Heat Proof Glass Round Canisters, $11–$19 from Muji
- Le Parfait Canning & Storage Jars, $11–$19 from Kaufmann Mercantile
- Global Amici Webster Jar Collection, $10 each from Bed Bath & Beyond
- Large Glass Kitchen Jar, $15 from World Market
- Smooth Mason Jars, $18 for 12 from Save on Crafts
- Glass Jars with Wood Lids, $125 for four from Food52
- Alessi Mediterraneo Kitchen Glass Box with Hermetic Lid, $46–$48 from Bed Bath & Beyond
- Glass Canisters, $20 from West Elm
- Montana Acacia and Glass Jars, $17–$20 from Crate & Barrel