N Is for New Parents
Ask any new parent what they want for the holidays and they will probably say sleep. You can’t exactly gift-wrap some Zs, but you can package any of these super-sweet presents — they’re all for new parents and their tiny humans.
1 of 11
2 of 11
3 of 11
4 of 11
5 of 11
6 of 11
7 of 11
8 of 11
9 of 11
10 of 11
11 of 11
- Eat Poop Sleep Mini Throw Blanket, $74 at Calhoun & Co.: Babies don’t come with instruction manuals, but this blanket is basically the next best thing.
- Indigo Linen Bib Set, $29 at The Maryn: This bib is 100 percent linen and organic French terry on the reverse, so it’s pretty and absorbent. It also comes with a wooden spoon.
- Taco Dreams Mobile, $48 at Uncommon Goods: No crib is complete without little tacos, avocados, and hot sauce packets made out of felt.
- Jack + Jill Bodysuit, $28 at Monica and Andy: The only thing new parents love to see more than their babies? Coffee!
- Veggie Rattle Set, $37 for four at Cheengoo: It’s never too early to start introducing kids to vegetables. This hand-crocheted rattle set includes a carrot, tomato, corn, and an eggplant.
- Father/Son Matching Pizza Tees, $45 at Xenotees: Forget local sports teams! Get new dads (and babes) to pledge allegiance to something even better: pizza.
- Bamboo 5-Piece Set, $35 at Love Mae: How sweet is this bamboo dinner set? It comes with a divided plate, cup, bowl, and cutlery.
- Ana Banana Chewable Toy, $17 at Gretel: Unlike other bath toys, this banana doesn’t have a hole, so the inside won’t get moldy or germy. And it looks like a banana, which is funny to see babies chew on.
- Cotton Swaddle, $16 at Little Unicorn: Your friend can use this swaddle blanket to wrap up her baby the same way your favorite food truck packs up those delicious sandwiches.
- Crinkle Fries Plus, $15 at Kid Robot: Forget teddy bears and plush bunnies — your friend’s kid needs a stuffed french fry set that’s modeled to look like the iconic Shake Shake brand. There’s even a little ketchup for “dipping!”
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Published: Dec 1, 2017