N Is for New Parents
We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. All prices were accurate at the time of publishing.
Ask any new parent what they want for the holidays and they will probably say sleep. You can’t exactly gift-wrap some Zs, but you can package any of these super-sweet presents — they’re all for new parents and their tiny humans.
- Eat Poop Sleep Mini Throw Blanket, $74 at Calhoun & Co.: Babies don’t come with instruction manuals, but this blanket is basically the next best thing.
- Indigo Linen Bib Set, $29 at The Maryn: This bib is 100 percent linen and organic French terry on the reverse, so it’s pretty and absorbent. It also comes with a wooden spoon.
- Taco Dreams Mobile, $48 at Uncommon Goods: No crib is complete without little tacos, avocados, and hot sauce packets made out of felt.
- Jack + Jill Bodysuit, $28 at Monica and Andy: The only thing new parents love to see more than their babies? Coffee!
- Veggie Rattle Set, $37 for four at Cheengoo: It’s never too early to start introducing kids to vegetables. This hand-crocheted rattle set includes a carrot, tomato, corn, and an eggplant.
- Father/Son Matching Pizza Tees, $45 at Xenotees: Forget local sports teams! Get new dads (and babes) to pledge allegiance to something even better: pizza.
- Bamboo 5-Piece Set, $35 at Love Mae: How sweet is this bamboo dinner set? It comes with a divided plate, cup, bowl, and cutlery.
- Ana Banana Chewable Toy, $17 at Gretel: Unlike other bath toys, this banana doesn’t have a hole, so the inside won’t get moldy or germy. And it looks like a banana, which is funny to see babies chew on.
- Cotton Swaddle, $16 at Little Unicorn: Your friend can use this swaddle blanket to wrap up her baby the same way your favorite food truck packs up those delicious sandwiches.
- Crinkle Fries Plus, $15 at Kid Robot: Forget teddy bears and plush bunnies — your friend’s kid needs a stuffed french fry set that’s modeled to look like the iconic Shake Shake brand. There’s even a little ketchup for “dipping!”