Gallery: 9 Cool Lunch Boxes and Bags
One tenet of healthy (and, let’s face it, recessionary) eating is to take your lunch to work. We’ll add that it’s definitely tastier than the pre-made salad from your office cafeteria. We’ve rounded up reusable lunch bag options before, but it’s time for an upgrade—especially since we stumbled upon a website that has vintage-style lunch boxes galore. Click through for our favorites.
The old-school styles from Lunchboxes.com are priceless. We had a hard time choosing just a few to show you. And Mario Batali’s new line comes in separate lines for men and women- hm. Any other favorites? Let us know. And enjoy eating something homemade at the office. Instead of, you know, a pack of Bugles.
• To-Go Ware Stainless Steel Lunch Box, $17.95 at Greenfeet.
• Dr. Pepper Lunchbox, $12.95 from Lunchboxes.com
• Ramones Lunchbox, $17.95 from Lunchboxes.com
• Tootsie Pop Lunchbox, $12.95 from Lunchboxes.com
• Mario Batali Persimmon Floral Lunchbag, $27.96 at ebags.com
• Mario Batali Insulated Crew Tote in Black Pepper, $44.99 at ebags.com
• Mario Batali Insulated Satchel in Persimmon, $27.96 at ebags.com
• Built NY Gourmet Getaway, $19.95 at ReusableBags.com
• Mini Lunch Tote, $19.50 from Lands’ End