Gallery: Fresh and Beautiful Soup Tureens
We think all of these tureens look fresh and appealing… but we do wonder why so many tureens are so expensive!
• Ego’s Soup Tureen and Ladle, $175 at A+R. Modern and sleek.
• Alessi Soup Tureen, $157 at Fitzsu. Lovely! This is definitely not just a tureen; we could see this used for a lot of things.
• Pewter Soup Tureen, $160 at Horchow. Eeek! We know. Such a classic piece, for such a price. Garage sale, anyone?
• La Chamba pot/tureen, $89.95 at A.R.E Naturals. We love these black clay pots.
• Pear Tureen, $24.99 at WS Home. So affordable!
• Clay Soup Tureen, $40 at SERRV. Profits go to a good cause, too.
• Great White Soup Tureen, $40 at Pottery Barn. A classic piece.
• Echo Soup Tureen, $250 at Bloomingdales. Another whopper of a price, but so fancy!
• Staccato Soup Tureen, $58 at Crate & Barrel. Another classy white piece.
• Butterfly Polish Pottery Tureen, $125.95 at Polish Pottery Online. So bright and colorful!
Related: 6 Fondue Pots under $100