Do the Dishes" towel from Showpony.
Here's a gallery of ten favorite tea towels for decorating, gifting, or spreading across your holiday tea tray.
Here are a few favorite tea towels; click through the gallery above to see them all.
- Fancy a Brew - $16 at MrPS' Etsy shop. We've also featured his Big Breakfast tea towel.
- Shirley Flour Sack Tea Towel - $10 at Inklore's Etsy shop. Also check out Sam's gingerbread tea towel for the holidays, and her lovely no-tie linen aprons.
- Do the Dishes - $20 at Showpony's Etsy shop. Make sure to check out her other products, too! We love her whimsical designs. Like I said, we cover our TV with this dishtowel, and it's really the perfect use for it!
- Mummy Tea Towel - $9.50 from Tikoli We've blogged Tikoli before; we love their vibrant colors and modern patterns!
- LAVA Tea Towel in Petrol - $12 from Skinny Laminx. We like these colorful, rather mid-century mod patterns a lot! Also see her aprons and other linens.
- Tea Towel - Tree (Apple) - $16 at Three Potato Four. Forget the kitchen - these are pretty enough to frame and hang in the parlor! We've also shown you Three Potato Four's yellow teacups and utensils towels.
- Tea towels from Teresa Green in the UK - 11-14 GBP Ships all the way from the UK, but worth it. Lovely little works of art.
- Vintage linen tea towels from Belgium - $16 for two at P.O.S.H. Chicago See our other favorite kitchen things from this great shop.
- Paisley and Arts & Crafts Indian prints - $8 apiece. Block-printed in India.
- 3 matching tea towels - Steam, Vapour and Smoke - $25 for a set of three at jezze's Etsy shop
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.