Gift Idea: 10 Favorite Tea Towels
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
1 of 10
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
9 of 10
10 of 10
Do the Dishes” towel from Showpony.
Here’s a gallery of ten favorite tea towels for decorating, gifting, or spreading across your holiday tea tray.
Here are a few favorite tea towels; click through the gallery above to see them all.
- Fancy a Brew – $16 at MrPS’ Etsy shop. We’ve also featured his Big Breakfast tea towel.
- Shirley Flour Sack Tea Towel – $10 at Inklore’s Etsy shop. Also check out Sam’s gingerbread tea towel for the holidays, and her lovely no-tie linen aprons.
- Do the Dishes – $20 at Showpony’s Etsy shop. Make sure to check out her other products, too! We love her whimsical designs. Like I said, we cover our TV with this dishtowel, and it’s really the perfect use for it!
- Mummy Tea Towel – $9.50 from Tikoli We’ve blogged Tikoli before; we love their vibrant colors and modern patterns!
- LAVA Tea Towel in Petrol – $12 from Skinny Laminx. We like these colorful, rather mid-century mod patterns a lot! Also see her aprons and other linens.
- Tea Towel – Tree (Apple) – $16 at Three Potato Four. Forget the kitchen – these are pretty enough to frame and hang in the parlor! We’ve also shown you Three Potato Four’s yellow teacups and utensils towels.
- Tea towels from Teresa Green in the UK – 11-14 GBP Ships all the way from the UK, but worth it. Lovely little works of art.
- Vintage linen tea towels from Belgium – $16 for two at P.O.S.H. Chicago See our other favorite kitchen things from this great shop.
- Paisley and <a href="http://pacificandrose.com/ktarts.html>Arts%20&%20Crafts</a>%20Indian%20prints</strong>%20%E2%80%93%20%248%20apiece.</li>Block-printed%20in%20India.</p>%0A%0A<p><li><strong><a%20href=" http: www.etsy.com view_listing.php>3 matching tea towels – Steam, Vapour and Smoke – $25 for a set of three at jezze’s Etsy shop
Originally published Dec 11, 2008