Watermelon, Nectarine, & Fruity Stripes: 8 Fun Flavored Ice Cubes
Flavored ice cubes are such a great and easy way to spruce up a cold drink. This is especially true during the summer when you can use seasonal fruit — berries, stone fruit, watermelon, etc. These ice cubes would be great in a cocktail or to add some light flavoring to your water.
Have you ever made interesting ice cubes before? If so, please share in the comments!
- 1 Berry Ice Cubes – Just Putzing. These are perfect for savoring the end of berry season.
- 2 Watermelon Ice Cubes – Taste and Tell Blog. All you need is some watermelon and a freezer for these.
- 3 Julienned Orange Rinds with Mint leaves Ice Cubes – Manju’s Eating Delights. Love the visual.
- 4 Fruit Juice Ice Cubes. So easy to make.
- 5 Chocolate Ice Cubes – Le Pétrin (In French, with Google translation). Perfect in vanilla milk OR a White Russian,
(Images: As Linked)