It's usually pretty easy to find things for a cook's holiday stocking. The culinary world is full of little bits of kitchen gadgetry and smartly packaged foodstuffs. But if you're searching for something beyond a clutch of vegetable peelers and Trader Joe's Gift Cards*, then take a look at this roundup of fun and unusual little gifts for the cook.
*not that I wouldn't want these, too!
• Egg Cozies, $18 for set of two
• Recipe Cards, $10 for 16
• Winter Citrus Soap, $8.00
• Linen Origami Food Sacks $22 for two
• Long Handled Spoon, $32.49
• Red Mini-Cleaver, $13.95
• Mulling Spices, $6.00 makes 3 gallons
• Antler Tea Towel, $36.00 AUS
• Baker's Twine, $2.25 for 30 yards
• Handmade Pot Holders, $16 for two
• Kewpie Mayonaise, $4.95
• Horse Head Bottle Opener, $14.95
• Cake Flags, $25 for bundle of 10
• Rancho Gordo Bumpersticker, $1.00 and
• Christmas Lima Beans, $4.95
• Unusual spices such as malab, pink peppercorns and grains of paradise
• Double-Layer Red Stripe Dish Cloths, $5.95
• Vegetable Garden Seeds, $1.50 - $3.50 per pack
• All-In-One Spatula, $5.95
• Handmade Anchor Pocket Knife, $39.70
Do you have any favorite stocking stuffers? What do you like to slip into a cook's Christmas stocking?
Related: Stocking Stuffer Idea: Mini Bags of Coffee
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.