12 Fun After-Dinner Coffee Drinks
When it comes to entertaining, I’m fond of the after-dinner coffee. It’s a relaxing way to keep both flavor and conversation going, stretching a party to its limit in the best way. If you’re looking for a way to branch out from plain drip with optional sugar and cream, here are 12 ideas to make this post-dinner ritual extra fun.
Choose one of the following recipes to add extra perk to your party coffee, whether you like it spiked, with creative ingredient combinations, or with a dessert-worthy garnish.
- Easy Peppermint Mocha – Delightful Made
- Coconut Iced Coffee with Mini Chocolate Glazed Coffee Doughnuts – Half-Baked Harvest
- Anise Cream Coffee with Rye – Stir and Strain
- Irish Coffee Shooters – Family Fresh Cooking
- Espresso Martini– A Beautiful Mess
- Pakistani Coffee with Cinnamon & Cardamom – Global Table Adventure
- DIY Chocolate-Covered Spoons – Something Turquoise
- Cafe Mocha Punch – She Wears Many Hats
- Affogato with Chocolate Espresso Almond Biscotti – Sunflower Natural Foods
- Chocolate-Dipped Waffle Cone Coffee Cups – The Sassy Life
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee – The Sugar Hit
- Edible Lace Coffee Garnish – Etsy