10 Fast Freezer-to-Oven Appetizers
Dreading the appetizer prep for your next party? Why not plan ahead for your next gathering and stock up your freezer? These apps make it easy to pull together a stellar spread in a hurry without skimping on the homemade touches.
1. Crustless Mini Quiches – Freeze already-baked quiches and pop in the oven for quick serving.
2. Gougères – No one can say no to a buttery, cheesy, light puff pastry, and the dough happens to freeze wonderfully!
3. Homemade Frozen Pizza – Make your own fancy frozen pizza and cut into bite size party-ready pieces.
4. Spicy Meat-Filled Phyllo Cigars – Phyllo dough kicks even the simplest fillings up a notch.
5. Mini Calzones – Hot mini homemade calzones beat store-bought varieties every time.
6. Mixed Nuts – Keep them fresh and always on hand in the freezer – a quick toast will bring them to life in a hurry.
7. Quick and Impressive: Gruyere and Hazelnut Crackers – What’s more impressive than homemade crackers?
8. Mini Smoky Rosemary and Garlic Meatballs – Mini meatballs served with toothpicks add a hearty touch to an appetizer spread.
9. Pretzel Bites – Hot, fresh from the oven pretzels can’t be beat!
10. Pull-Apart Spicy Cheese Bread – Guests can pull off their own pieces of this cheesy, easy to make bread.
What are your go-to freezer-to-oven appetizers for a crowd?
(Images: Anjali Prasertong; Liz Vidyarthi)