Banana Duffel and Pizza Luggage Tag: 5 Food-Themed Travel Finds
Hitting the road this holiday season? You’ll need to pack plenty of sweaters, all your presents, and some of this wacky food-themed travel gear. Everyone’s got food on their mind this time of year — you’ll just be the one flaunting it.
Get a move on and pick up some of this silly food-themed travel gear.
- Banana Duffle Bag, $82 at Mokuyobi: Chances are, the airport is gonna be bananas. Your duffle bag might as well match.
- Eye Mask, $16 at Flight 001: It’s important to give the flight crew good directions. This eye mask can help while you take a nap.
- Digital Burrito Pouch, $18 at Jansport: Wrap up your power cords, headphones, and other electronics in this very realistic tortilla.
- Pizza Luggage Tag, $9 at Kikkerland: This luggage tag has room for all the pertinent info about you — your address, phone number, and favorite pizza topping.
- Passport Cover, $25 at Zazzle: Flying overseas? If so, you need this fast food-themed passport cover. It’ll be a hoot at customs — promise.