San Francisco Chronicle Food Section Roundup
This week in the San Francisco Chronicle: recipes for absinthe cocktails, ways to win over beet haters, fish tacos, and pecorino senese cheese.
- Recipes for delicious-sounding absinthe cocktails including Death at Dusk, which contains sparkling wine, creme de violette, and absinthe.
- Want to learn to cook Korean? Start here with this Haemool Pajeon (Korean Seafood Pancake) recipe.
- Someone in your household hates beets? Win them over with this recipe for Beet-Hater’s Salad.
- Quick, easy, and healthy weeknight meal idea: Halibut Fish Tacos.
- As we transition from winter to spring, soups and salads make the perfect meals.
- We may have to pop into Whole Foods and pick up a wedge of pecorino senese cheese after reading this mouthwatering article.
(Image: Darryl Bush, San Francisco Chronicle)
Originally published Apr 3, 2008