The food processor is one of our favorite kitchen appliances at The Kitchn. Whether you need a full-size version to make pie crust or you can get by with a mini-chopper for whipping up small batches of pesto or hummus, it's an indispensable tool.
But what happens if your budget doesn't allow for the top-of-the-line food processor? Good news — there are plenty of budget versions available, and many of them are from brands we know and trust. Here are eight options, ranging in size from 1 1/2 cups to 8 cups, all for under $50.
8 Food Processors and Mini Choppers for Under $50
- Krups Mini Chopper, $38 from Amazon
- Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus 3 Cup Food Processor, $40 from Williams-Sonoma
- KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Food Chopper, $40 from Bed Bath & Beyond
- Black & Decker 10 Cup Food Processor, $40 from Target
- Hamilton Beach Oil Dispensing Food Chopper, $20 from Target
- Proctor Silex 1 1/2-Cup Food Chopper, $17 from Amazon
- Kitchen King Manual Food Processor, $21 from Amazon
- Oster Top Chop 4-Cup Food Chopper, $20 from Amazon