Organic or Donkey? The Great Milk Debate
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: In the discussion of which milk is best, donkey milk is currently on top! Plus, Armagnac appreciation 101, and a professor brews beer with 45-million-year-old yeast.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Professor brews beer with 45-million-year-old yeast – SLO Tribune
• U.S. Presses Europe to Worship GM Foods – Atlantic
• The Coming of Age of Oregon Pinot Noirs – New York Times
• Armagnac appreciation 101 – Washington Post
• Sheep rustling likely connected to rising food prices – Wash Post
• Culinary students prepare for a graying America – Daily Press
• Sluggish? Confused? Vitamin B12 May Be Low – Wall Street Journal
• Salvation Army reports increased need for food – AP
• Cooking Techniques to Perfect – Food & Wine
• Organic or donkey: the great milk debate – Guardian UK
(Image: Food News Journal)