Imported Farmed Fish Not Tested Adequately
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Consumer Affairs takes a closer look at imported fish. Plus, exploding watermelons in China, and border bologna smuggling in New Mexico.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• App lets friends rate meals’ healthfulness – Washington Post
• Gilt Taste Arrives With Reichl at the Helm – NY Times
• Imported Farmed Fish Not Tested Adequately – Consumer Affairs
• ‘Exploding’ watermelons hit farmers in China – Telegraph UK
• Border patrol foils bologna smuggling attempts – CNN
• Carla Hall to Give $10K for New Cat Food Recipe – – Broward New Times
• Obesity Could Be Big Factor in Kids’ Daytime Sleepiness – NPR
• Some ob-gyns turn away overweight patient – S.F. Sun-Sentinel
• Proposal to Cut Back Potatoes in Schools Causes Food Fight – WSJ
• A mission of hope in an urban garden – CNN
(Image: Food News Journal)