In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Fast Company identifies 10 companies that they say are innovating the way food is produced and packaged. Plus, radioactivity and the food chain, and an 18-year-old truffle tycoon.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Regulators Try To Light A Fire Under Culinary Schools - NPR
• Food bloggers meet and munch at SXSW Interactive - Austin 360
• French cuisine "gaining ground in Britain" - Reuters
• Patina announces apprentice program for high schoolers - LA Times
• Japan radioactivity could enter food chain - Reuters
• At 18, he's the US teen truffle tycoon - Independent
• Coalition calls on Europe to label palm oil - Mongabay
• The 10 Most Innovative Companies in Food - Fast Company
• A Webcam lunchbox: Did you eat your carrots? - cnet
• How two 15-year-old Girl Scouts changed Kellogg's - Grist
(Image: Food News Journal)