The 10 Most Innovative Companies in Food
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Fast Company identifies 10 companies that they say are innovating the way food is produced and packaged. Plus, radioactivity and the food chain, and an 18-year-old truffle tycoon.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Regulators Try To Light A Fire Under Culinary Schools – NPR
• Food bloggers meet and munch at SXSW Interactive – Austin 360
• French cuisine “gaining ground in Britain” – Reuters
• Patina announces apprentice program for high schoolers – LA Times
• Japan radioactivity could enter food chain – Reuters
• At 18, he’s the US teen truffle tycoon – Independent
• Coalition calls on Europe to label palm oil – Mongabay
• The 10 Most Innovative Companies in Food – Fast Company
• A Webcam lunchbox: Did you eat your carrots? – cnet
• How two 15-year-old Girl Scouts changed Kellogg’s – Grist
(Image: Food News Journal)