Why Dieting Makes You Cranky
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: TIME tackles the question of why dieting makes one so cranky. Plus, orthorexia (healthy-diet obsession) is a growing problem, NY subway officials consider banning food from trains, and a look at the effect of the tsunami on traditional sake breweries in Japan.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Radiation’s Path Through Food Chain Hard to Predict – NY Times
• WHO: Japan’s food contamination problem ‘serious’ – BBC News
• Japanese officials will test food, seawater for health risks – CNN
• Orthorexia: healthy-diet obsession growing problem – Daily Mail UK
• Charging for Tap Water to Raise $$, Awareness – – Fast Company
• Sneak Peek at Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution 2 – YumSugar
• NY subway officials may ban food on trains – NY Daily News
• Is organic wine better for the environment? – Slate
• Sake breweries disappear in Japan devastation – Decanter
• Why Dieting Makes You Cranky – TIME
(Image: Food News Journal)