In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: TIME tackles the question of why dieting makes one so cranky. Plus, orthorexia (healthy-diet obsession) is a growing problem, NY subway officials consider banning food from trains, and a look at the effect of the tsunami on traditional sake breweries in Japan.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Radiation's Path Through Food Chain Hard to Predict - NY Times
• WHO: Japan's food contamination problem 'serious' - BBC News
• Japanese officials will test food, seawater for health risks - CNN
• Orthorexia: healthy-diet obsession growing problem - Daily Mail UK
• Charging for Tap Water to Raise $$, Awareness - - Fast Company
• Sneak Peek at Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution 2 - YumSugar
• NY subway officials may ban food on trains - NY Daily News
• Is organic wine better for the environment? - Slate
• Sake breweries disappear in Japan devastation - Decanter
• Why Dieting Makes You Cranky - TIME
(Image: Food News Journal)