Stumptown Sold Out!
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A writer at Esquire argues that Stumptown Coffee has sold out bigtime. Plus, cuts to food stamps may be in the near future, and a look at the booming market for human breast milk.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Rosé: What the Experts Recommend – Snooth
• Labeling for the consumer, not the producer – Jancis Robinson
• Stumptown Sold Out – Esquire
• The Booming Market for Human Breast Milk – – Wired
• E.coli cucumber scare: Cases ‘likely to increase’ – BBC News
• Oxfam: Food prices to double by 2030 – Guardian UK
• Pediatricians Warn Against Sports/Energy Drinks for Kids – NPR
• Congress Mulls Cuts to Food Stamps Amid Record Recipients – ABC
• Food safety advocates decry FDA cuts – Washington Post
• Kids with stubborn asthma may have food allergies – Reuters
(Image: Food News Journal)