Pepsi’s Mid-Calorie Next to Launch in July
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Pepsi will launch a new low-sugar soda in July. Plus, bad conditions at a Kellogg cookie plant lead to a second listeria warning from the FDA. And can craft brewers rescue the most boring craft beer?
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Get some sleep, you might stop wanting those brownies – LA Times
• Drop in food prices tempered wholesale price increase – Oregonian
• David Chang Launching iPad App and Magazine – Wall Street Journal
• Kellogg Gets Second FDA Listeria Warning in 2 Years – Bloomberg
• US Slow to Enact More e. Coli Testing for Hamburger – NPR
• LA Unified removes flavored milk from menus – LA Times
• Sprouts: Culprits in Germany, on the Rise in US – Washington Post
• Overweight is the new normal – South Florida Sun-Sentinel
• Can Craft Brewers Rescue the Most Boring Craft Beer? – Atlantic
• Pepsi’s Mid-Calorie Next to Launch in July – AdAge
(Image: Food News Journal)