In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Two food bloggers decided to cook their way through Michael Ruhlman's Charcuterie — and now they have nearly 200 people joining them. Plus, Amazon's upcoming grocery delivery service, a look at the new nutrition labels, and recipes that make Girl Scout cookies even better.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Food bloggers' charcuterie project goes viral - Washington Post
• Big Apple is Brunch Capital of US - Marketplace
• Never Leave Home With Amazon Food Delivery - Gizmodo
• Portland students want to ditch styrofoam lunch trays - Oregonian
• Make Girl Scout Cookies Even Better - Broward New Times
• Sizing up new food labels - Washington Post
• A legendary chocolate a century in the making - Globe and Mail
• Take the mystery out of dairy shelf life - Oregonian
• Wine practices that leave a bad taste in my mouth - Globe and Mail
• How Walmart execs fleeced the WH on 'healthy food' - Grist
(Image: Food News Journal)