Food Bloggers’ Charcuterie Project Goes Viral
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Two food bloggers decided to cook their way through Michael Ruhlman’s Charcuterie — and now they have nearly 200 people joining them. Plus, Amazon’s upcoming grocery delivery service, a look at the new nutrition labels, and recipes that make Girl Scout cookies even better.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Food bloggers’ charcuterie project goes viral – Washington Post
• Big Apple is Brunch Capital of US – Marketplace
• Never Leave Home With Amazon Food Delivery – Gizmodo
• Portland students want to ditch styrofoam lunch trays – Oregonian
• Make Girl Scout Cookies Even Better – Broward New Times
• Sizing up new food labels – Washington Post
• A legendary chocolate a century in the making – Globe and Mail
• Take the mystery out of dairy shelf life – Oregonian
• Wine practices that leave a bad taste in my mouth – Globe and Mail
• How Walmart execs fleeced the WH on ‘healthy food’ – Grist
(Image: Food News Journal)