The Geek’s Guide to Rebooting Your Kitchen
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Lifehacker gets serious about cooking, and tackles the inefficient kitchen. Plus, how to read a wine bottle, and grease collectors fight over used cooking oil.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Military’s extreme measures to meet body-fat rules – Washington Post
• 6 vie to becomes next chief of UN Food Agency – AP
• French chefs team up to safeguard Gallic gastronomy – Reuters
• Rahm Emanuel food policy takes page from Michelle Obama – CST
• Grease collectors spar over used cooking oil – Marketplace
• Farmers create new alliance to fight bad publicity – Bloomberg
• The Geek’s Guide to Rebooting Your Kitchen – Lifehacker
• Taste Test: The Best Fast Food Oatmeal – Slate
• Vanishing America – Ruth Reichl
• How to read a wine bottle – Washington Post
(Image: Food News Journal)