Bluefin Tuna, Sea Bass Among Fish Facing Extinction
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Bloomberg takes a look at the endangered bluefin tuna and sea bass. Plus, the ten food TV shows you should be watching, the Smithsonian offers a guide to Gentiles for keeping kosher for Passover, and the New York Times tries out a $410 corkscrew.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Bluefin Tuna, Sea Bass Among Fish Facing Extinction – Bloomberg
• Top Chef to Asia: Try Harder – Wall Street Journal
• Jamie Oliver could get another chance with L.A. – LA Times
• ‘Alarming’ amounts of sugar found in cereals – BBC
• Mother’s diet during pregnancy alters baby’s DNA – BBC
• WFP Delivers Food to Western Libya – VOA News
• Not eating the foods you crave may stop food cravings – LA Times
• A Gentile’s Guide to Keeping Kosher for Passover – Smithsonian
• Ten food TV shows you should be watching – Chicago Tribune
• The $410 Corkscrew – New York Times
(Image: Food News Journal)