In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Bloomberg takes a look at the endangered bluefin tuna and sea bass. Plus, the ten food TV shows you should be watching, the Smithsonian offers a guide to Gentiles for keeping kosher for Passover, and the New York Times tries out a $410 corkscrew.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Bluefin Tuna, Sea Bass Among Fish Facing Extinction - Bloomberg
• Top Chef to Asia: Try Harder - Wall Street Journal
• Jamie Oliver could get another chance with L.A. - LA Times
• 'Alarming' amounts of sugar found in cereals - BBC
• Mother's diet during pregnancy alters baby's DNA - BBC
• WFP Delivers Food to Western Libya - VOA News
• Not eating the foods you crave may stop food cravings - LA Times
• A Gentile's Guide to Keeping Kosher for Passover - Smithsonian
• Ten food TV shows you should be watching - Chicago Tribune
• The $410 Corkscrew - New York Times
(Image: Food News Journal)