Much American Meat Has Drug-Resistant Bacteria
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A report on the bacteria found in meat. Plus, the hottest beer in the world, and recipes for leftover Peeps.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Ghost Face Killah: Hottest Beer in the World – Westword
• Wistfully, Japan’s fishermen return to the sea – Global Post
• Much American Meat Has Drug-Resistant Bacteria – LA Weekly
• Shrinking Height Of Poor Women Reflects Lack of Food – NPR
• CDC: Kids Lack Access to Healthy Food Choices – Web MD
• US aims to improve quality of food aid – AFP
• Want to Eat Sustainable Seafood? Go Fish – SF Weekly
• Got Leftover Peeps? Try These Recipes – Broward New Times
• New generation of winemakers stays in the city – Oregonian
• Shake-up at Rachael Ray’s Magazine – Ad Week
(Image: Food News Journal)