Couple Arrested Smuggling Contaminated Cheese
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Smuggling contaminated cheese in Miami. Plus, IACP announces cookbook award finalists, and cases of E.coli are linked to hazelnuts.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Feds link 7 cases of e.coli to hazelnuts – CNN
• Study Finds More Benefits of Mediterranean Diet – WSJ
• Couple Arrested Smuggling Contaminated Cheese – Miami New Times
• IACP announces cookbook award finalists – IACP
• Organic advocates voice concern for ‘natural’ foods – AP
• When is a Chef on TV Not a Real Chef Anymore? – D Magazine
• Who will train Louisiana’s next generation to fish? – Utne Reader
• How long can I leave my food out? – Chicago Tribune
• Is it healthy to drink diet soft drinks? Answer is fizzy – USA Today
• Artisan liqueurs: simply delicious – Chicago Tribune
(Image: Food News Journal)