In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: small dairies fret about the future of their raw milk enterprises, a heated argument over banning peanuts in school, and an insider's look at Basque cuisine.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Artificial Food Dyes Scrutinized by FDA - Wall Street Journal
• Parents Picket Peanut Allergic Girl - CNN/Eatocracy
• 10 Poisonous Foods We Eat Every Day - Foodista
• Savior on a Stick - Leite's Culinaria
• What Basque Cooking Is About - Canelle et Vanille
• The Mummy's Tomb and Ozark Noir - Anthony Bourdain/Travel Channel
• Beer Bloated: More Craft Breweries on the Way - Washington Post
• Women of Washington Wine: Q & A with Holly Turner - Wine Peeps
• Would a Raw Milk Ban Kill Small Dairies? - The Atlantic
• Bumper US Crop Planting May Tame High Prices - Reuters
(Image: Food News Journal)