Would a Raw Milk Ban Kill Small Dairies?
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: small dairies fret about the future of their raw milk enterprises, a heated argument over banning peanuts in school, and an insider’s look at Basque cuisine.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Artificial Food Dyes Scrutinized by FDA – Wall Street Journal
• Parents Picket Peanut Allergic Girl – CNN/Eatocracy
• 10 Poisonous Foods We Eat Every Day – Foodista
• Savior on a Stick – Leite’s Culinaria
• What Basque Cooking Is About – Canelle et Vanille
• The Mummy’s Tomb and Ozark Noir – Anthony Bourdain/Travel Channel
• Beer Bloated: More Craft Breweries on the Way – Washington Post
• Women of Washington Wine: Q & A with Holly Turner – Wine Peeps
• Would a Raw Milk Ban Kill Small Dairies? – The Atlantic
• Bumper US Crop Planting May Tame High Prices – Reuters
(Image: Food News Journal)