America’s Future Farmers Already Dropping Away
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The decline of young farmers means trouble for agriculture ahead. Plus, that breast milk ice cream gets confiscated by the authorities, and a chef says that being a great cook is no excuse for being overweight.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Authorities Confiscate Breast Milk Ice Cream – Huff Post
• America’s Future Farmers Already Dropping Away – NPR
• Being a great cook is no excuse for being overweight – Vancouver Sun
• CA students gather at food and justice summit – Kansas City Star
• Foods that improve your mood – CBS News
• A Butcher’s Greatest Joy – Atlantic
• Best Kitchen Knives On Any Budget – Only Knives
• When did Gluten-free get all…sexy? – CNN Eatocracy
• A food lover’s guide to building a 12-bottle wine cellar – Daily Meal
• For every dollar spent on ‘food,’ Less than 16 cents pays for it – DG
(Image: Food News Journal)