Is Sugar Really Healthier Than Corn Syrup?
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Everything you think you know about sugar is wrong. Plus, Nigella and her new book, and authority and popularity’s roles in wine writing.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Demand Pushes Greek Yogurt Into Dairy-Aisle Battlefield – Ad Age
• Siblings baking up business – Daily Herald
• Authority, Influence and Popularity in Wine Writing – Fermentation
• No Face, but Plants Like Life Too – New York Times
• Cook it again, Nigella, and smile that wicked smile – SMH
• How Food Community Can Help Struggling Families – Huffington Post
• Is Sugar Really Healthier Than Corn Syrup? – Mother Jones
• Alcohol Protects Against Dementia – Wine Spectator
• U.S. gives approval for import of ’06 Brunello wine – Reuters
• Spaniards of Distinction From Priorat – New York Times
(Image: Food News Journal)