In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A look at NYC chefs' tiny home kitchens. Plus, eating breakfast is really important.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• States spend millions to preserve farmlands, protect food - LA Times
• Consumer Reports: Breakfast really is important - Washington Post
• Dioxin in your egg? There's an app for that - AFP
• Tainted food dumped at S. Africa squatter camp - Washington Post
• Meat tamales recalled due to labeling mistake - Food Safety News
• Meat nutrition info: It's all in black and white - Chicago Tribune
• Have a Food Allergy? Time to Double Check - NY Times
• Report: IS chocolate milk in schools better than none? - Grist
• NY Chefs Come Home to Tiny Kitchens - NY Times
• A magic wand for food safety? - Food Safety News
(Image: Food News Journal)