NY Chefs Come Home to Tiny Kitchens
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A look at NYC chefs’ tiny home kitchens. Plus, eating breakfast is really important.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• States spend millions to preserve farmlands, protect food – LA Times
• Consumer Reports: Breakfast really is important – Washington Post
• Dioxin in your egg? There’s an app for that – AFP
• Tainted food dumped at S. Africa squatter camp – Washington Post
• Meat tamales recalled due to labeling mistake – Food Safety News
• Meat nutrition info: It’s all in black and white – Chicago Tribune
• Have a Food Allergy? Time to Double Check – NY Times
• Report: IS chocolate milk in schools better than none? – Grist
• NY Chefs Come Home to Tiny Kitchens – NY Times
• A magic wand for food safety? – Food Safety News
(Image: Food News Journal)