Dieters Warned About Going Gluten-Free
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Warnings to dieters on going gluten-free for the purpose of losing weight (gluten-free doesn’t mean carb-free, people). Plus, scientists show proof that organic milk is better for you.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Dieters warned on going gluten-free –
• More expensive, but is organic the best wine? – Seattle PI
• Drugstores, Target wants your grocery business – WTOP
• USDA calls for dramatic change in school lunches – USA Today
• UN agency warns of shortfall in fight on hunger – Washington Post/AP
• Scientists: Organic milk is better for you – The Independent
• NH warns of fradulent food-safety inspectors – Boston Globe
• Wedding cake 2.0 – Chicago Tribune
• Women Farmers Grow Strong – NPR
• The sustainability and safety of fake meat products – Grist
(Image: Food News Journal)