President Signs Child-Nutrition Bill
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: President Obama signed the child-nutrition bill into law, increasing kids’ access to healthier foods in school. Plus, evidence that imaginary eating can help you diet, and the bizarre story of a former Food Network chef’s plot to murder his wife.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• President Signs Child-Nutrition Bill – Washington Post
• The New Hungry: College-Educated and Middle Class – CNN
• Real Evidence for Diets That Are Imaginary – New York Times
• Former Food Network Chef Sentenced in Murder Plot – CNN
• Q&A with Barbara Fairchild – LA Weekly
• Relax, Parents. Your Kids Don’t Care What You Eat – Washington Post
• 2010’s Hottest Kitchen Gadget – Independent UK
• Last-Minute Holiday Guests? Nigella’s Here to Help – NPR
• Happy Hour: A Guide to the World Beyond Vodka – National Post
• Demise of Apple Orchards Threatens Britain’s Mistletoe – NZ Herald
(Image: Food News Journal)