In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Cookbook authors rebel against photographs in their cookbooks, the Daily Beast looks at the calorie count of popular beers, and Melissa Clark taste-tests whole wheat pasta.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• The 50 Most Fattening Beers - Daily Beast
• World's largest truffle: 560 lbs, 433,330 calories - Daily Mail
• Soggy sales a wake-up call for breakfast cereal makers - Globe & Mail
• Why a Pantry? - NY Times
• Cookbook Authors Lead Backlash Against Food Porn -
• The Perils of Raising a Foodie - The Atlantic
• Wine 101: Cabernet Sauvignon - Wall Street Journal
• A burger is only a burger - except when it's a steak - Boston Globe
• Infographic: The Economics of Hamburgers - Serious Eats
• Whole Wheat Pasta: The Taste Test - Melissa Clark
(Image: Food News Journal)