Gwyneth Doesn’t Have Time for a Food Mag
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Gwyneth Paltrow fends off rumors that she’s starting her own food mag. Meanwhile, Ruth Bourdain launches Guilt Taste (in response, we can only assume, to Ruth Reichl’s new Gilt Taste). Plus, how troops in Afghanistan eat, and a look at the quest for meat grown in a lab.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Coffee may lower risk for deadliest prostate cancer – USA Today
• Gwyneth Doesn’t Have Time for a Food Mag – AdWeek
• Have Scientists Discovered ‘Master’ Fat Gene? – TIME
• Guilt Taste Launches: More Fun with Ruth Bourdain – LA Weekly
• Food: The Hidden Driver of Global Politics – NPR
• Burgers From a Lab: The World of In Vitro Meat – NPR
• Meat Masters: Why We Love DIY Butchery – Culinate
• 7 Vegan Brunch Dishes You Must Try Before You Die – Poor Taste
• Fast-Food at War: How Soldiers Eat in Afghanistan, Iraq – Esquire
• The Merits of Pour-Over Coffee – Bon Appetit
(Image: Food News Journal)