In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Diet Coke is the winner in the cola wars. Plus, Jamie Oliver named contributing editor at Parenting, and Vaynerchuk announces the end of Wine Library TV.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Journalists follow up on 'Food Revolution' - Charleston Daily Mail
• Diet Coke Wins Battle in Cola Wars - Wall Street Journal
• Hunger for protein turns eyes to plants - Reuters
• Jamie Oliver Named Contributing Editor at Parenting - Media Bistro
• Give Modernist Cuisine a Break! - TIME
• Top 10 Sustainable Food Books - Audubon
• 16 Bellisimi Italian Desserts - Saveur
• Irish whiskey: the spirit of St Patrick - Guardian UK
• Vaynerchuk Announces End of Wine Library TV - B2C
• Just-Eat raises $48 million for online food - Vator News
(Image: Food News Journal)