In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: radiation levels spike in Tokyo's tap water, a nod to Elizabeth Taylor, and a recipe for pommes anna that we can't wait to make.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Tokyo Tap Water Tests Positive for Radiation - Globe and Mail
• How Carrots Became the New Junk Food - Fast Company
• Elizabeth Taylor - Food and Feasting Recalled - Chicago Tribune
• 5 Reasons Not to Quit Coffee - Eating Well
• Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers - Bitten Word
• Pommes Anna (Or One of the Best Potato Dishes Ever - Cook Local
• Dry Sherries: Let the Cream Sink to the Bottom - Washington Post
• New 70-year Old Malt Unveiled - Decanter
• Is Charging $17 for a Pint of Ice Cream Ever Justified? - Consumerist
• Coca-Cola Set to Take Plunge into Juice Market - Economic Times
(Image: Food News Journal)