Tokyo Tap Water Tests Positive for Radiation
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: radiation levels spike in Tokyo’s tap water, a nod to Elizabeth Taylor, and a recipe for pommes anna that we can’t wait to make.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Tokyo Tap Water Tests Positive for Radiation – Globe and Mail
• How Carrots Became the New Junk Food – Fast Company
• Elizabeth Taylor – Food and Feasting Recalled – Chicago Tribune
• 5 Reasons Not to Quit Coffee – Eating Well
• Mediterranean Chickpea Burgers – Bitten Word
• Pommes Anna (Or One of the Best Potato Dishes Ever – Cook Local
• Dry Sherries: Let the Cream Sink to the Bottom – Washington Post
• New 70-year Old Malt Unveiled – Decanter
• Is Charging $17 for a Pint of Ice Cream Ever Justified? – Consumerist
• Coca-Cola Set to Take Plunge into Juice Market – Economic Times
(Image: Food News Journal)