In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Breast milk ice cream? What do you think about that? Plus, a more traditional (yet innovative) ice cream gets major press in TIME.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Food from the Edge: The End of Espresso? - Slashfood/AOL
• 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' returns for second season - LAT
• Turmoil in Middle East will keep prices high - Washington Post
• U.K. Deems Breast Milk Ice Cream Safe to Eat - Fox News
• Oprah Institutes Meatless Mondays at Harpo Studios - The Feast
• Can the Best Ice Cream in America be the Biggest? - TIME
• The Vegan Mystique - Poor Taste Magazine
• Capturing 'Modernist Cuisine' - New York Times
• Past-prime wine can keep on giving - SLT Tribune.
• Cocoa prices near record high - Marketplace
(Image: Food News Journal)