In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A slide in Germany's beer production. Plus, a glass of wine a day helps to ward off dementia.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Kraft's Greek grandmother ads draw criticism - Chicago Breaking Biz
• Buzz Kill: Why Germany's Beer Culture is in Decline - MSNBC/Slate
• Americans Are Even Fatter Than Canadians - NPR
• NY Times Taking on Groupon? - Forbes
• CA Merchant Recalls 64K Lbs. of Chicken, Pork Products - LA Weekly
• Chef builds kitchen of chocolate and sugar - Chicago Tribune
• Study: Most Plastics Leach Hormone-Like Chemicals - NPR
• Flexitarians' new path: occasional carnivores - Charlotte Observer
• A good ouzo just needs H20 - Washington Post
• Glass of wine a day cuts dementia risk - Telegraph UK
(Image: Food News Journal)