E. coli Seen Spawning Biofuel in Five Years
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Will E. coli help provide for our energy needs in a few years? Plus, chefs’ solutions to recipe clutter problems.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Diet Sodas May Contribute to Weight Gain, Diabetes Risk – TIME
• Organic, natural appeals to shoppers – Chicago Tribune
• Kids who eat candy not as heavy as kids who don’t – Vancouver Sun
• Snacking, not portion size, largely driving US overeating – CNN
• Chefs Solve a Modern Kitchen Crisis: Recipe Clutter – WSJ
• E.coli seen spawning biofuel in five years – Mother Nature Network
• Why People Really Love Diet Coke – Esquire
• Giving Our Fruits and Vegetables Their Names – Stronger Together
• The World’s Oldest Champagne – WSJ
• Blekko partners with Foodily on recipe search – Washington Post
(Image: Food News Journal)