10 Goofy Foods in a French Supermarket
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: David Lebovitz looks at goofy French foods. Plus, eating habits change as food prices soar around the world.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• World changes eating habits as food prices soar – CNN
• Study: Breast Milk May Lower Risk of SIDS – TIME
• Number of German e.Coli patients decreases – Post Intelligencer/AP
• Russia bans all Europe-grown veggies – Toronto Star
• Can Meat Eaters Be Cruelty Free? – TIME
• A chicken farmer learns to eat like a bird – Washington Post
• Un bagel? Qu’est-ce que c’est un bagel? – Brooklyn PaperBrooklyn Paper
• 10 Goofy Foods in a French Supermarket – David Lebovitz
• An Impromptu Bubbly for Celebration – Wine Spectator
• Food Inflation China’s Biggest Challenge – Washington Post
(Image: Food News Journal)