In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Can you get a tan by eating more carrots? Plus, almond milk makers face off!
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Obesity a sign of progress in India - National Post
• Scientists: Fruits and Vegetables 'Tan' Skin Without Sun - AOL
• No Twinkies? Vending machines go organic - MSNBC
• Americans want to know origins of meat they buy - NY Daily News
• Funding for Canada's food-related research dries up - Globe and Mail
• Diana Kennedy: chronicler of Mexican traditions - Washington Post
• Think you know your nutrients? - Globe and Mail
• Family eating survey is a mixed bag - Chicago Tribune
• Organic sales shifting to regular grocery stores - MSNBC
• Almond Milk Makers Face Off - Wall Street Journal
(Image: Food News Journal)