Scientists: Fruits and Vegetables ‘Tan’ Skin Without Sun
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Can you get a tan by eating more carrots? Plus, almond milk makers face off!
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Obesity a sign of progress in India – National Post
• Scientists: Fruits and Vegetables ‘Tan’ Skin Without Sun – AOL
• No Twinkies? Vending machines go organic – MSNBC
• Americans want to know origins of meat they buy – NY Daily News
• Funding for Canada’s food-related research dries up – Globe and Mail
• Diana Kennedy: chronicler of Mexican traditions – Washington Post
• Think you know your nutrients? – Globe and Mail
• Family eating survey is a mixed bag – Chicago Tribune
• Organic sales shifting to regular grocery stores – MSNBC
• Almond Milk Makers Face Off – Wall Street Journal
(Image: Food News Journal)