U.S. is No Longer World’s Fattest Country
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The United States is no longer the world’s fattest country. Plus, anti-energy drinks, and the updated egg.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Does diet soda increase heart, stroke risk? – LA Times
• U.S. is No Longer World’s Fattest Country – GOOD
• For lasting vision, eat those omega-3s – MSNBC
• Now You Can Eat and Wear Locally Raised Cows – Gothamist
• Childhood obesity ‘very serious’ problem in California – LA Times
• Anti-energy drinks: relaxation in a can – CNN
• The Updated Egg: Less Cholesterol, But Healthy? – TIME
• Martha Stewart: Food is the New Fashion – Huffington Post
• Kombucha tea? Acai berries? A look back at weird food fads – MSNBC
• Chocolate Savories for Your Sweet – NPR
(Image: Food News Journal)