In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A British cheese comes out on top in this year's World Cheese Awards. Plus, news on how the food safety bill makes its way through Congress, and a guide to buying wine online.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Senate set to vote on food safety bill - SF Chronicle
• 'Daily Show' Star Whips Up Food Movie, And More - NPR
• Panel: Cloned animals offer no food-safety risk - Independent UK
• Comparing House, Senate food-safety bill - USA Today
• EU court: 'No such thing as pure chocolate' - NZ Herald
• Next up in the culture wars: food fights - Washington Post
• What the Democrats can learn from Sandra Lee - LA Times
• The Brit cheese that left French feeling blue - Independent UK
• Hersheys sues Mars over similar packaging - Washington Post
• How to Order Wine Online - Snooth
(Image: Food News Journal)