Poultry Causes Most Food-Borne Illness
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A study explains that poultry is the food most often responsible for food-related sickness. Plus, Madoff’s wine collection to be auctioned, and a look at the role of dad in kids’ eating.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Forget Bake Sales: Schools Turn To Luxe Auctions – NPR
• The Great California Caviar Rush – Wall Street Journal
• Tater Tots? At Prep Schools, Try the Rutabaga Fries – New York Times
• Men think about food, sleep more than sex – Times of India
• Students forced to bake cakes to pay electricity bill – Adelaide Now
• Poultry causes most food-borne illness – Palm Beach Post
• Dads May Influence Kids’ Eating More Than Moms – WLS.AM
• The trend: Insect crunch time – Financial Times
• Small Mexican brewers tap into revolution – Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
• Bernard Madoff wine collection to be auctioned – Decanter
(Image: Food News Journal)