How Cultural Tastes Affect International Food Packaging
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A fascinating look at how food packaging varies from country to country, depending on tastes and cooking habits. Plus, Yoplait pulls a controversial ad, and lengthening seasons threaten Italian wine.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Cultural tastes affect international food packaging – Deseret News
• Pulque, ancient Aztec drink, is lost and found again – Washington Post
• Lengthening seasons threaten Italian wine – Global Post
• SF Food Bank director’s passion for feeding the hungry – Examiner
• Yoplait’s pulls controversial ‘eating disorder’ ad – The Week
• Chinese village bites into snake business – Reuters
• China floods bring steep food price rises – Guardian
• Teenager hoping for haggis record – Belfast Telegraph
• Should food irradiation return to the table? – Los Angeles Times
• Sea Shepherds take on illegal tuna fishing – USA Today
(Image: Food News Journal)