Woman Addicted to Eating Couch Cushions
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The bizarre story of a woman in Florida who is addicted to eating her couch cushions. Plus, the most stressful dinner party in the world, champagne in cans, and the news that eating breakfast after a workout may help lose weight.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Woman Addicted to Eating Couch Cushions – TIME
• Eating Breakfast After Workout May Help Lose Weight – NBC
• Saffron fakes don’t fool cook – New Zealand Herald
• UK scientist: GM crops key to human survival – Observer UK
• The most stressful dinner party in the world? – BBC News
• Top Food Porn Pics from Fancy Food Show – Westword
• Welcome to the Food Deserts of Rural America – Grist
• Brussel Sprouts: America’s Most Hated Vegetable – Slate
• My Big Idea: Champagne in Cans – Financial Times
• How Via Steamed Up Instant-Coffee Category – Ad Age
(Image: Food News Journal)