Cooking for the Commander in Chief
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: An inside look at the White House chef and her cooking style. Plus, a promising crop of vegan cookbooks, and the problems with Fairtrade wines.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• UK Issues Warning on Red Meat Link to Bowel Cancer – FSN
• Deen delivers hams to Feeding South Florida – Miami Herald
• To thieves, cooking oil a hot item – Online Athens
• Rachael Ray: Small Steps Key to Child Nutrition – ABC News/AP
• Soaring Food Prices Hit Poor Countries, Spur Farmers – NPR
• French food is fastest growing cuisine – Telegraph UK
• Cooking for the Commander in Chief – Wall Street Journal
• A promising new flock of vegan cookbooks – SF Chronicle
• The trouble with Fairtrade wine – Guardian UK
• Look in Kitchen Pantry For Stock That’s Cooking – Wall Street Journal
(Image: Food News Journal)