Raw Milk Cheesemakers Fret Over Possible New Rules
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Raw milk cheesemakers are concerned about the updates to old rules about raw milk cheese. Plus, scientists create a geographic map of allergies, and honeybee colony collapse threatens global food supply.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Green and gold groceries, even veggies, score big – Milwaukee Journal
• Oysters being wiped out around the world – NZ Herald
• Dietary guidelines try not to offend food industry – SF Chronicle
• Honeybee collapse threatens global food security – Telegraph UK
• Raw Milk Cheesemakers Fret Over Possible New Rules – NY Times
• Scientists map geographical link to allergies – Guardian UK
• Culinary Comfort in a Tumultuous Middle East – NY Times
• Little marvels: couscous, bulgur and quinoa – Guardian UK
• Sweet Wines: Not Just for Dessert – Wall Street Journal
• Solar farms sucking up green subsidies – Guardian UK
(Image: Food News Journal)