In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Five wine varieties that need to get their due. Plus, kissing and allergies.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• No seeds, no independent research - Los Angeles Times
• For French Muslims, Confusion Over What's Forbidden - TIME
• Food Allergy? Careful Whom You Kiss on Valentine's Day - OV
• China's wheat crop at risk, world wary - The Times of India
• New IMC invention watches what you eat for you - Deseret News
• New Yorkers on food stamps hits record-high - NY Daily News
• The Trend: Home smoking - Financial Times
• Cocktails in the Name of Love - Wall Street Journal
• Beer makers hope alcohol-free brew topples sports drinks - BDN
• Top 5 Underdog Wine Varieties - Wine Cast
(Image: Food News Journal)