In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The biggest superstore of them all eyes home grocery delivery service. Plus, asparagus wine in Michigan and a physician's assurance that it's OK to bribe kids to eat vegetables.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Addiction to food, drugs similar in the brain - CNN
• FDA launches Web page for recalled foods - LA Times
• Online Bake Sale for Japan Trounces Its Goal - SF Weekly
• It's Okay to Bribe Kids to Eat Vegetables - Monsters and Critics
• Organic food sales fall with economy - Guardian
• Scientist scoffs at maple syrup 'health benefits' - Montreal Gazette
• Experts: Energy, climate responsible for high food costs - Guardian
• Asparagus wine? Why not, MI producers say - Chicago Tribune
• Walmart may move into online grocery delivery - NY Daily News
(Image: Food News Journal)