Lady Gaga’s Goo Diet Boosts Baby-Food Sales 100%
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A strange diet from Lady Gaga affects baby food sales. Plus, Jamie Oliver returns to British food. And guess what? Up to 25% of fish is mislabeled.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Workers more obese, burning fewer calories than ever – USA Today
• Lady Gaga’s goo diet boosts baby-food sales 100% – Mirror UK
• Report: Fish often mislabeled as salmon, red snapper – LA Times
• Study: Baked, Broiled – Not Fried – Fish Good for the Heart – TIME
• Jamie Oliver goes back to British food – Sydney Morning Herald
• The Disappearing Mexican Mango – Global Post
• Govt. urged to take over school food program – NZ Herald
• How climate change will mess with trail mix – Grist
• Eating Habits of Conservatives v. Liberals (infographic) – Mashable
• Save an ice cream flavor – Chicago Tribune
(Image: Food News Journal)