In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A live chicken vending machine in Germany has a point to make about ethics. Plus, the interplay of sugar and medicine, and a look at a new treatment for peanut allergies.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Eating While Working Can Make You Fat - Wall Street Journal
• Lack of sleep may lead to gaining weigh - Reuters
• Does Late Night Eating Cause Weight Gain? - NY Times
• Live Chicken Vending Machine Preaches Ethics - GOOD
• Law Penalizes Texans Who Catch Catfish by Hand - WSJ
• Have Nut Allergies Been Cured? - Mother Jones
• Is 'Tongue Patch' Dumbest Diet Fad Ever? - GOOD
• It's Truffle Time Down Under - Wall Street Journal
• Wines with nuance - Chicago Tribune
• Could a Spoonful of Sugar Help the Medicine Work? - TIME
(Image: Food News Journal)