Live Chicken Vending Machine Preaches Ethics
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A live chicken vending machine in Germany has a point to make about ethics. Plus, the interplay of sugar and medicine, and a look at a new treatment for peanut allergies.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Eating While Working Can Make You Fat – Wall Street Journal
• Lack of sleep may lead to gaining weigh – Reuters
• Does Late Night Eating Cause Weight Gain? – NY Times
• Live Chicken Vending Machine Preaches Ethics – GOOD
• Law Penalizes Texans Who Catch Catfish by Hand – WSJ
• Have Nut Allergies Been Cured? – Mother Jones
• Is ‘Tongue Patch’ Dumbest Diet Fad Ever? – GOOD
• It’s Truffle Time Down Under – Wall Street Journal
• Wines with nuance – Chicago Tribune
• Could a Spoonful of Sugar Help the Medicine Work? – TIME
(Image: Food News Journal)